This is the second unit i painted – a stealth team. Models were actually Ebay rescue job – they were covered in a thikly painted “artic’ theme of black and white, so I just left it and painted over the top 🙂
- Model position reset (arms and torso) for a more interesting pose
- Original white and black paint job as undercoat
- Layers in Russ Grey / FlashGitz Yellow (with white undercoat) / Abbadon Black
- Then given a Nuln Oil wash and highlighted with Ulthuan Grey.
- Finished with a matt glaze from Vallejo
Tried to be a bit more accurate this time with the yellow – had a hard time getting the yellow to look ‘solid’ on the barrels, as it just seemed to show the grain of the white underneath? I also tried a different basing on these guys, but think I prefer the urban base look on the previous Fire Warriors so I will probably go back and do this again.